The goal in a Nutshell
0Backer$0.00raised of a $20,000.00 goalTime’s Up We are raising funds to help IDPs and war victims whom we have trained with life skills to start small gainful economic activities that can permit them pay for food, rents and medical bills […]
raised of a $20,000.00 goal
We are raising funds to help IDPs and war victims whom we have trained with life skills to start small gainful economic activities that can permit them pay for food, rents and medical bills for their families. We have trained more than 100 victims in entrepreneurship skills, poultry farming, piggery and Rabbit farming, mushroom and cucumber production and we are still training more. For those who do not have PayPal accounts, you can help them through mobile money 675803254
Since 2016 the conflict in NW and SW Regions of Cameroon have brought untold sufferings to civilians. Many have lost everything that they have worked for in life.
Despite having families who are entirely depend on them, they have no viable economic activities that can help Carter for their families.
Many organisations that have tried assisting them have done so by giving basic food stuffs which are largely insufficient.
many of them have relocated to safer areas in towns where they are either renting or are begging for shelters.
Whatever the case, empowering them economically remains the best option. The pilots phase of the project to empower war victims was a great success and we can assure you that your gift will be life saving.
Without buttressing the unfortunate ordeal that have befallen the people of the NW and SW Regions of Cameroon, we will like to make the following heart touching and sold searching revelations.
– While the warring parties celebrate their gains and victories, nobody seem to care about the thousands who have abandoned their farms and businesses, thousands whose businesses have been brought to ashes, thousands who now room our streets begging for shelters, food and hospital bills
– Many of us wants to give them food, the question here is, when you give them food today, who gives them tomorrow? The answer is simple, empower them economically and create a triple down effects
– many have argued that IDPs from these regions are at the relief phase and lack spaces to practice any gainful economic activity. That is not true because IDPs and conflict victims here are not confined to camps, more than 70% of them are renting and therefore can rent spaces to carry out gainful economic activities if given the resources. Many whome we have trained have done so and are still doing
– Your gift to these unfortunate victims will be treated as a passover gift. This means that if your 3000frs can buy a rabbit , we shall gift that rabbit to a beneficiary who has the space to keep rabbits, when the rabbit finally gives birth, the beneficiary will give 1 rabbit to another beneficiary under our supervision and the pass over gift continues. The same will be done for poultry, piggery, mushroom and entrepreneurship and other life skills
– Advancing Africa which is a Non Governmental Organisation that has been training these victims online and offline will supervise the passover gift and mentoring of beneficiaries
Your gift is the gift of life, there is no better gift than this one. This is more than food, more than maggi, more than mattress.