The goal in a Nutshell
1Backer$10.00raised of a $4,000.00 goal Choose An Amount$ Make this donation Once Daily Weekly Monthly Yearly Payment Options Manual PayPal 44 Days Left FANTA-ANSU SUPPORT SERVICES This project is here to support the rural communities in three main areas: Education […]
raised of a $4,000.00 goal
FANTA-ANSU SUPPORT SERVICES
This project is here to support the rural communities in three main areas:
Education in rural communities is very hard for most of the parents and their children. Is true in the Gambia education is free, but learning materials are not for free. Most of the kids in the rural areas will use one uniform for three to four years, no proper school shoes, exercise books, bags ect. Lot of their parents can’t effort to buy these things for them, which is contributing for some of them not attending school. Their parents are poor most of the are farmers, when I talk of farmers in Africa I think you know, because African farmers are the poorest in the country. I had a discussion with most of the parent about their children’s education; they all say the same problem. Am from rural area I know how hard to attend students struggle with their needs. I sit and think, finally come up with this idea to support the communities.
I want to start with 50 students with their school materials eg, uniform, bags, shoes, exercise books, pens, pencils.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To support the children with their school needs and participation in education as well.
- To promote and support the women’s garden in the community with garden equipment and seeds.
- To provide employment for the youths by offering skill training this can also minimize rural urban migration.
- Support villages with football kits and also supporting football tournament by supplying trophies, any profit make from the games goes back to the community.
- To establish and operate small training programmed for the communities.
SUPPORT A CHILD TO BUILD A BRIGHTER FUTURE.